At Essex Orthopaedics, we believe that giving back isn’t just the right thing to do, it’s a privilege that we can never overlook.
Whether it’s using our expertise to help others in our profession, serving on professional boards and associations or volunteering in the community, our staff is consistently engaged in acts of service, helping to improve the health and vitality of our community.
Service projects undertaken include:
• Serving as orthopaedic consultant to several area gymnastic clubs
• Coaching youth sports
• Volunteering with Health Volunteers Overseas in Vietnam, Cambodia, Tanzania and Costa Rica
• Serving on the boards of organizations such as Holy Family Hospital, Steward IPA, Phillips Andover Academy, Salem High School, and the U.S. Olympic Training Center
• Building homes for the Gullah people in impoverished areas of South Carolina with church groups
• Assisting with medical issues at local karate tournaments
• Providing job shadowing opportunities
It’s All About You
Essex Orthopaedics and Optima Sports Therapy recognize your needs are unique. So is our practice. Click HERE to find out what makes us the perfect fit for your orthopaedic and physical therapy needs.