Our job is to get you back to the life you love.
Today’s advanced techniques complemented by surgeons trained by some of the nation’s top medical institutions lead to better outcomes, including a faster return to full function. With diverse experience and personalized attention, we are with you every step of the way, providing care before, during and after surgery. We help you build back strength and stability right in our own injury rehab and physical therapy center.
At Essex Orthopaedics & Optima Sports Therapy, you have access to the latest minimally invasive and arthroscopic techniques. We provide complete care for these conditions and many more:
• Total joint replacement
• Rotator cuff tears
• ACL and meniscal tears
• Hand, elbow & shoulder surgery
• Carpal tunnel syndrome
• Carpal tunnel diagnosis and treatment
• Other nerve compressions of the upper extremity including elbow (cubital tunnel)
• Tendon problems including trigger digit, tendinitis, tendon rupture
• Arthritis of the hand including the thumb
• Fractures of the upper extremity especially wrist
• Foot & ankle surgery
• Sports medicine & rehab
• Work injuries
• Sprains & strains
• Tendonitis & bursitis
• Bunion and other toe deformities
It’s All About You
Essex Orthopaedics and Optima Sports Therapy recognize your needs are unique. So is our practice. Click HERE to find out what makes us the perfect fit for your orthopaedic and physical therapy needs.